Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: personal data) is Digital Avatars & Robotics sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gdynia, registered in the District Court Gdańsk - Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000972319, Tax Reference Number: 5862380575 and CRO: 522048244, having the following contact details: correspondence address: ul. Sandomierska 24; 81-505 Gdynia, e-mail address: email@example.com; telephone number: +48 516 687 240 [hereinafter: the "Administrator"].
Principles of personal data processing
- The Administrator processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
- The Administrator shall apply the technical and organizational measures required by EU law to ensure the protection of the processing of personal data and to secure personal data against unauthorized access, acquisition by unauthorized persons, processing in violation of the law, and alteration, loss or destruction.
Requirement and voluntariness of personal data
- Providing the data marked as required in the Store is voluntary, but necessary for the use of the Store's functionality, including the establishment and maintenance of a Customer Account in the Store, placing and processing of an order. If you do not provide the required data, we may refuse to process your order or to set up and maintain your Customer Account in the Store.
- To the extent that you have consented to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes only, your provision of personal data is voluntary, but refusal to consent or withdrawal of consent will prevent the Administrator from informing you about promotions and offers.
Purposes and grounds for processing personal data
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) -c) and f) GDPR in order to:
- conclude and perform a contract for the sale of goods or the provision of services (placing and processing orders);
- to respond to the message sent through the Contact Form;
- contact you for the purpose of processing the order placed by you, by means of remote communication
- implementation of the complaint process or withdrawal from the contract;
- archival (evidential) in case of legal need to prove facts, in order to realize the legitimate interests of the Administrator
- possible establishment, investigation or defense against claims that are the realization of the legitimate interest of the Administrator;
- to make financial settlements, in particular, to issue accounting documents;
- performing the Administrator's legal obligations;
- direct marketing of its own services and goods being a legitimate interest of the Administrator;
- fraud detection and prevention.
Categories of your data that we process
- The Administrator processes the following categories of personal data: basic identification data (name, surname), company name; Tax ID number, address data, telephone number, e-mail address, if the invoice is chosen in the purchase process. If not, the Administrator only processes email address, and Ethereum address.
- We may share your personal information with the following entities: accounting firms; law firms; IT companies; web hosts.
Period of storage of personal data.
- Your data will be stored for the duration of the contract and after its completion until the expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract concluded by you.
- Your personal data recorded in the accounting documentation will be kept for the period specified in applicable regulations, including tax regulations.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to request rectification, deletion, restriction of processing.
- To the extent that the basis for the processing of personal data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data - we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
- To the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- To the extent that your data is processed for the purpose of entering into and performing a contract or processed on the basis of consent, you also have the right to data portability, i.e. to receive personal data from the Administrator, in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You may send this data to another data administrator. The right to data portability does not apply to data that constitute company secrets.
- You have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectification, deletion, and restriction of processing, i.e. to request that the Administrator restrict the processing of your personal data only to the storage of your data or to the performance of activities agreed with you.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.
- To exercise your rights or file a complaint, direct your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org, call: +48 516 687 240
- If you believe that we are processing personal data unlawfully, you can also file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority in Poland.
Information about automated decision-making, including profiling
At the same time, we would like to inform you that your data will not be processed by automated means, including profiling.