- The online store is available at the Internet address mintersworld.com and is operated by Digital Avatars & Robotics sp. z o. o., registered in Gdynia, at 81-505 Gdynia, 24 Sandomierska Street, registered in the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000972319, Tax Reference Number: 5862380575 and CRO: 522048244.
- Digital Avatars & Robotics Limited, headquartered in Gdynia, conducts business activities including the manufacture and sale of NFT (Non - Fungible Token) with usage of smart contracts.
- These terms and conditions are intended for both consumers and businesses using the online store.
- The Terms & Conditions are continuously available on the website mintersworld.com, in a way that makes it possible to obtain, reproduce and record their contents by printing or saving them on an electronic medium at any time.
- Client - a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable laws, also a natural person with limited legal capacity; a legal person, as well as an organizational unit without legal personality, to which the law grants legal capacity - who have concluded or intend to conclude a sales contract with the seller
- Consumer - a natural person not engaged in business activity
- Entrepreneur - an entity engaged in business activities
- Seller - Digital Avatars & Robotics Limited, registered in Gdynia, at 81-505 Gdynia, 24 Sandomierska Street, registered in the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000972319, holding Tax Reference Number: 5862380575 and CRO: 522048244
- NFT (Non - Fungible Token) - a type of cryptographic token that represents a unique digital or physical asset and which is non-exchangeable
- Order form - an electronic service, an interactive form available in the online store, allowing you to place an order, in particular by adding products to a virtual shopping cart and specifying the terms of sale, including the method and date of payment for the order
- Smart contract - an automated contract that triggers an action when the conditions specified in it are met.
- The following electronic services are available in the online store: order form.
- The electronic service "order form" is provided free of charge and has a one-time nature and is terminated when the order is placed.
- The customer can place an order without creating an account, and the email address provided in the order will be assigned directly to the order placed.
- When placing an order, the Customer is required to provide an email address, and if an invoice is requested, it is necessary to provide the data required for issuing a VAT invoice.
- The technical requirements necessary to work with the system used by the Seller are:
- computer, laptop or other multimedia device with Internet access
- e-mail access
- Internet browser: Google Chrome v.104.0.5112.83 or later, Mozilla Firefox v.103 or later, Safari v.15 or later, Microsoft Edge v.104.0.1293.47, Opera v.89.0.4447.71 or later
- The customer is obliged to use the online store in a manner consistent with the law and good morals with respect for personal rights and copyrights and intellectual property of the Seller and third parties.
Procedure for entering into a sales contract
- In order to conclude the contract, it is necessary for the customer to have an Ethereum wallet.
- The conclusion of the sales contract is made by selecting and confirming in the form of a click on the purchase box, and then confirmation of the transaction on the Ethereum network, which is tantamount to the conclusion of the contract in the form of a smart contract.
- All prices in the online store are quoted in Ethereum (ETH) cryptocurrency.
- The total price including taxes of the goods is communicated to the customer during the ordering process, as well as when the customer expresses his willingness to be bound by the sales contract.
- Once an order is placed, the Seller immediately processes it, and confirmation of the order is sent via email to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the order.
Methods and terms of payment for goods
- The Seller provides the Customer with the following payment methods for the sales contract:
- using Ethereum wallet data
- Order processing begins as soon as a positive transaction authorization is obtained.
- If there is a need to refund the transaction, the Seller will return the funds within 7 days according to the payment method made
Methods and terms of delivery
- NFT token delivery is available to any customer with an Ethereum address
- Upon successful authorization of the transaction, the NFT is sent by the Seller to the Ethereum address participating in the payment.
- The basis and scope of the Seller's liability to the Customer if the sold NFT has a physical or legal defect (warranty) are defined by generally applicable Polish law.
- The above provision does not deprive the consumer of the protection granted to him by the laws of his country of permanent residence.
- The Seller disclaims its liability under the NFT warranty to the Customer who is an entrepreneur.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with NFT without defects.
- The complaint should be submitted by the customer in the form of an email to: email@example.com
- The complaint should consist of:
- order number
- information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint
- request for a way to bring the product into conformity with the sales contract
Ways of processing complaints and claims, and rules of access to these procedures
- The applicable law for the settlement of any disputes is Polish law.
- The above provision, does not deprive the Consumer of the protection afforded to him by the laws of his country of permanent residence.
- The client who is a Consumer has, among other things, the following options for out-of-court means of handling complaints and claims:
- is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection in the Republic of Poland with a request to resolve a dispute arising from the concluded Sales Agreement;
- is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Commercial Inspection to initiate mediation proceedings for an amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller;
Right of withdrawal
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from any concluded contract within 14 days without giving any reason, unless the consumer has requested immediate access to NFT.
Copyright and license
- The seller is the creator of the NFTs available in the store and owns the copyright to them.
- The sale of an NFT token is not a transfer of copyright to it.
- Detailed conditions for the use of NFT are specified in the License Agreement available on the store's website in the License Agreement tab.
- The Seller is not responsible for orders placed by third parties using the email address and Ethereum address, unless the Buyer has previously informed the Seller about the possibility of the use of addresses by an unauthorized person.
- The Seller shall not be liable for failure to perform or improper performance of the Customer's order resulting from circumstances for which the Seller is not responsible.
- The Seller is not responsible for difficulties, technical problems in connection with the store, if they are the result of circumstances for which the Seller is not responsible.
- The administrator of personal data processed in connection with the implementation of the provisions of the Regulations is the Seller.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary. Each person whose data is processed by the Seller has the right to update and correct them.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms & Conditions for important reasons, i.e., among others, changes in legislation, change in payment and delivery methods.
- Any changes to these Terms & Conditions will be communicated to each Customer through information on the main page of the Online Store containing a summary of the changes and their effective date. The effective date of the changes will not be shorter than 14 days from the date of their announcement.
- In matters not regulated by the Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, which does not deprive the consumer of the protection granted to him by the laws of the country of his permanent residence.